When using the Website and/or the Services, you must not do any of the following:
1. carry out any activities in course of using the Services that is illegal, libelous, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harassing, hateful, offensive, causes damage to Endangered Wildlife or any third party or otherwise violates any law or infringes upon the right of any third party;
2. decompile, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to obtain the source code of the Services, the Website and/or any software tools provided via the Website;
3. modify the software underlying the Website in any manner or form or to use modified versions of such software, including (without limitation) for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to the Website;
4. publish, post, upload, e-mail, distribute, or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, misleading, infringing, obscene, indecent, or unlawful content;
5. transmit files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage or adversely affect the operation of another person’s computer, Services, Website, any software or hardware, or telecommunications equipment;
6. probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or circumvent any security mechanism used by the Website;
7. share your account or account information with any other individual. Use of an account by more than one individual is strictly prohibited;
8. take any action that imposes an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website and/or Services.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Services, use of the Services, or access to the Services or any contact on the Website, without express written permission by us.
You warrant that you own or have sufficient legal right to the intellectual property rights in any content you upload to the Website and using such content does not violate applicable law or the rights of any third party. You hereby grant Endangered Wildlife and its affiliates a lifetime, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, non exclusive, sublicensable right to use, reproduce, distribute, transfer and publish the content you post on the Website for the purposes of storing and processing the content in connection with providing the Services. Using the Services and providing any content will not deem you to be a maker of any database provided on the Website in the meaning of EU Database Directive 96/9/EC.
Endangered Wildlife reserves the right to suspend or terminate access to its Services immediately to any user, whose activity is disrupting, causing harm to the Services infrastructure or third parties, or otherwise violates the Terms. You agree to reimburse Endangered Wildlife for any expenses or costs, including consequential damages, we or anyone else may incur as a result of a breach of the foregoing representations and obligations.